The Charles S. DeJohn, MD, PhD Scholarship is funded through philanthrophic efforts in a commitment to support education of physician wellness and career sustainability.
1) Abstract submission and grant application must be received by February 1, 2018.
2) Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Click below to access the grant application.
The Charles S. DeJohn, MD, PhD Scholarship and grant support is available to help funding in attendance of Burnout to Brilliance. This opportunity is open to trainees who require financial support for travel, registration, and additional professional expenses in order to participate with an abstract presentation at the symposium. The direct cost incurred by the winner will be covered up to a maximum of $1,000.00. Applications will be reviewed by a committee, and the winner will be notified by February 15, 2018.
1) Proof of participation in an ACGME accredited program.
2) Abstract submission and acceptance to Burnout to Brilliance.
3) Commitment to attend the symposium and participate in the moderated poster session.